- Empower BMELL Tenants to champion their voices so that they are heard separately to influence policy and shape service delivery
- Dialogue National Housing Federation
- Provide a direct audience with Deputy Mayor of London for Housing
- Provide a direct audience with Council Leaders
- Contribute to co-production of Housing Manifesto for London
BMELL BME Tenants Forum to meet 3/4 times within calendar year
Engage 50 tenants From BMELL RSL’s to give voice to their views regarding social housing provision and interventions by BMELL members.
To address priority issues as it relates to BME Tenants in London as determined by themselves.
Secure audiences with Key Stakeholders responsible for the provision of social housing to influence and shape policy.
Engage local authority leaders.
Assigned individual staff members in each BMELL member organisation to coordinate attendance of member representative tenants at BMELL Tenant Forum Meetings.
- Agreement by BMELL members, plus
- Assigned delegate staff members in each BMELL member organisation responsible to coordinate member representative tenants
- Scheduled dates secured for audience with BMELL Chairs, National Housing Federation, Deputy Mayor of London for Housing, Council Leaders
Dialogue with BMELL Chairs to champion their voice in our sector
Dialogue National Housing Federation
Provide a direct audience with Deputy Mayor of London for Housing
Provide a direct audience with Council Leaders
Contribute to co-production of Housing Manifesto for London