BME London’s housing organisation’s map of operation covers nearly every Greater London borough each with the management infrastructure, necessary administrative capabilities to be the conduits to expedite the execution of strategic project initiatives with the financial management expertise and credibility to leverage added value and the investment required to targeted BME communities to benefit, and realise much of The Mayor’s vision for a diverse and inclusive city with the efficacy required.BME London proposes that The Mayor’s Office, The GLA engage with BME London further to explore and take advantage of emergent impact opportunities developed by BME London’s collaboration initiatives to facilitate the priority outcomes stated with its consultation documentation.By utilising BME London collaborative structure as a key strategic partner The Mayor will be able to further enhance its role as an enabler to leverage more from the resources available to effect its vision. With the Mayor’s office vision there is a clear opportunity to strengthen the impact that BME London can have playing a central role in targeting existing stakeholders and potential beneficiaries from BME communities by plugging into the delivery of GLA strategic plans across London.Click here to see BME London Landlord’s full response.
- BME London RSL Chief Execs plan to work more closely with local politicians to address issues facing BME Communities in London
- Addressing Structural Inequalities Statement
- BME London Landlords join other race quality and migrant rights organisations call for independent race review after Windrush Learned Lessons Review report
- BME London – Windrush Lessons Learned Statement
- BME London’s first site in Build London Partnership