In November 2017, a survey by Inside Housing showed that there were only 3 BME chief executives (out of 64 associations to respond) and 15 BME executives (including the three chief executives) out of 330 executives – the equivalent of 4.5%. The Altair Review came about as a direct result of the partnership with BME London to develop the Leadership 2025 initiative.
- BMELL members meet with Deputy Mayor of London for Housing Tom Copley to discuss Affordable Housing Programme 2021/2026
- Why we are saying yes to the COVID19 Vaccine
- Mayor of Hackney writes Bashir Uddin saying he is privileged to be part of Bangla COVID 19 Advice Project
- Bangla HA’s Covid 19 Advice Project Translates NHS Hands, Space and Face Video, for Bangladeshi Community
- Imani Housing Coop Chair Responds To Call For Evidence by Commission For Race and Ethnic Disparities