BME London’s response to Sadiq Khan’s vision for a diverse and inclusive city. BME London Landlords 14 Registered Social Landlords with BME tenants in who live in properties they own and manage across the majority of Greater London, make a case to play an important strategic role in fulfilling the London Mayor’s vision for a Diverse and Inclusive City.
- BMELL members meet with Deputy Mayor of London for Housing Tom Copley to discuss Affordable Housing Programme 2021/2026
- Why we are saying yes to the COVID19 Vaccine
- Mayor of Hackney writes Bashir Uddin saying he is privileged to be part of Bangla COVID 19 Advice Project
- Bangla HA’s Covid 19 Advice Project Translates NHS Hands, Space and Face Video, for Bangladeshi Community
- Imani Housing Coop Chair Responds To Call For Evidence by Commission For Race and Ethnic Disparities