BME London’s response to Sadiq Khan’s vision for a diverse and inclusive city. BME London Landlords 14 Registered Social Landlords with BME tenants in who live in properties they own and manage across the majority of Greater London, make a case to play an important strategic role in fulfilling the London Mayor’s vision for a Diverse and Inclusive City.
- BME London Landlords (BMELL) Statement on The Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities (Sewell) Report March 2021
- Reduction in the numbers of Social Rent Homes will make it harder for the next generation of BME communities to access affordable housing
- BMELL members meet with Deputy Mayor of London for Housing Tom Copley to discuss Affordable Housing Programme 2021/2026
- Why we are saying yes to the COVID19 Vaccine
- Mayor of Hackney writes Bashir Uddin saying he is privileged to be part of Bangla COVID 19 Advice Project