BME London Landlords statement offers BME London’s support to the local communities affected by the Grenfell Fire, by being available to act as a body to reflect, review and monitor issues as they manifest and lend its collaborative structure as a platform through the advocacy of addressing the numerous issues to ensure they receive a hearing and the communities are given support beyond the initial aftermath of the relief effort.
- BME London Landlords (BMELL) Statement on The Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities (Sewell) Report March 2021
- Reduction in the numbers of Social Rent Homes will make it harder for the next generation of BME communities to access affordable housing
- BMELL members meet with Deputy Mayor of London for Housing Tom Copley to discuss Affordable Housing Programme 2021/2026
- Why we are saying yes to the COVID19 Vaccine
- Mayor of Hackney writes Bashir Uddin saying he is privileged to be part of Bangla COVID 19 Advice Project