BME London Landlords statement offers BME London’s support to the local communities affected by the Grenfell Fire, by being available to act as a body to reflect, review and monitor issues as they manifest and lend its collaborative structure as a platform through the advocacy of addressing the numerous issues to ensure they receive a hearing and the communities are given support beyond the initial aftermath of the relief effort.
- BMELL members meet with Deputy Mayor of London for Housing Tom Copley to discuss Affordable Housing Programme 2021/2026
- Why we are saying yes to the COVID19 Vaccine
- Mayor of Hackney writes Bashir Uddin saying he is privileged to be part of Bangla COVID 19 Advice Project
- Bangla HA’s Covid 19 Advice Project Translates NHS Hands, Space and Face Video, for Bangladeshi Community
- Imani Housing Coop Chair Responds To Call For Evidence by Commission For Race and Ethnic Disparities